HDF Euro Pedal
Hyde Distortion Filter 2.0
Hyde Distortion Filter 2.0
Domestic shipping: $free
International Priority Shipping: $39
Requires an 18volt power supply with a negative tip that can deliver at least 150ma. (Not included.)
**International shipping charges are estimated. We will invoice you for the shipping once we can determine the exact cost to your country. Feel free to message us with any questions.
•••Euro Rack Pedal only! Sorry guitar people this pedal only has 1/8th inch jacks. All jacks are on the top side/face of the pedal. It is intended to connect to your euro rack system.
The Hyde Distortion Filter is taken directly from the Jekyll n Hyde Dual filter box and cast into a durable aluminum pedal enclosure. This is a distortion box with an active Low Pass (Diode Ladder) Filter and enhanced resonant feedback. A very slow drifting LFO modulates the filter frequency.
2.0 has bunch more CV flexibility.
- An inverted LPF control. Send a positive saw tooth wave and the response will be in reverse.
- Resonance control for those deep clamped down filter harmonics.
- A low cut (HPF) to sweep out the low end for creative mixing and layering.
- Mid range distortion enhancement. Makes the distortion more dominating
- Each new CV has a corresponding responsive LED.
I’ve also added a distortion bypass toggle to provide an alternative clean input to the filter.
“Active” LED is responsive to input signal. Active LED is bypassed when clean input is enabled.
The Hyde Distortion filter is perfect for creating dark textures and soundscapes. Tune the resonant feedback to match your harmonic droning or wall of noise. Use two boxes to create deep stereo textures. Turn a synth with no personality into a monster.
Things I enjoy about this pedal:
- The sound of the filter! Smooth and dark.
- The distortion is not high gain. Works well with noisy synths.
- Enhanced resonant feedback for more expressive tones
- Small compact size
- Pre-filter distortion and Post overdrive for gain recovery
- Post germanium clipping/saturation
- CV filter control, use modular gear to ….modulate!
- Slow drifting LFO modulation keeps an otherwise stagnate signal alive.
- True Bypass
The “Active” LED responds to signal input as you feed sound into it.
• Knob controls:
Nefras: LFO Modulation
“Y” LED: LFO Pulse
Blas: LFO Amount
Zeal: LFO Speed
React: Germanium Clipping
**Requires a regulate 18volt DC Supply. Standard negative tip with a min of 150ma. (not included) Will run on 12volts for a dirtier sound. Lower voltage will affect the smoothness of the filter.
***All purchases done through Paypal. Units are always shipped ASAP. Please note when purchasing from eBay shipping charges may be vary.
****International shipping can vary. Typically I will credit back any difference when your unit is ready and I am able to verify exact shipping to your specific location.
June 1, 2020 Uncategorized